This position is part of the Air Force Elements, U.S. Transportation Command, Transportation Command. The incumbent will serve as the Deputy Chief of the Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) and DoD Information Network (DoDIN) Operations Division.Learn more about this agency
This position is being filled under DoD Modified Direct Hire Authority, Section 1109; PL, 116-92, dated 12/20/2019 .
As a SUPERVISORY IT CYBERSECURITY SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) at the NH-2210-4 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Aligns the Command's cyber policies and operational plans with that of the DoD and other Component Commands in support of cyberspace operations, contingency missions, and readiness exercises.
- Advises and implements current DoD Planning, Programing, Budget and Execution concepts and processes in support of Command's strategic enterprise cyber requirements.
- Leads and Manages the Command's Cyber Operations Center (CyOC) and Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) in delivering global cyber mission assurance.
- Provides security engineering technical analysis and recommendations for unique and emergent technologies in support of the Command's Corporate Services Vision and services orientated architecture.
- Articulates and advocates for the Command and for the Joint Deployment and Distribution Enterprise-related information assurance and computer network defense architectures, policies, and operations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592491900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.