The position(s) covered by this vacancy announcement is in the Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration Project (AcqDemo). For more information please see: AcqDemoLearn more about this agency
This position is part of the Missile Defense Agency. The incumbent will be responsible for serving as a senior test engineer or operations research analyst in support of a comprehensive Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) test program.
As a Interdisciplinary General Engineer/Operations Research Analyst at the NH-0801/1515-4 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Coordinating MDA Element review and response to external requests for information.
- Deploying and serving as site lead for distributed operational cyber tests, as required.
- Working with the Test Directorate (DT) Cyber Test Director and the DT Cyber Test Team to lead and assist in the coordination and execution of various lab and operational cyber test activities.
- Assisting and leading the creation and review of complex Systems of System level cyber test plans.
- Leading and supporting internal MDA coordination with various MDA Elements and stakeholders to implement the Cybersecurity Test Concept of Operations (CONOPS).
- Working with the DT Cyber Test Team to coordinate all external stakeholder Cyber test activities necessary to satisfy Congressional, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS), OUSD (A&S/R&E) and Service component cyber assessments.
- Overseeing multiple Combatant Command (CCMD) cyber test and assessment activities, coordinating support to Element and System-level testing requirements with OUSD (A&S/R&E), Operational Test Agency (OTA), CCMDs, and Programs.
- Developing senior-level correspondence on BMDS cyber test inquiries for GAO, Congress, Flag Officers and Senior Executives.
- Formulating and articulating cyber test policies, procedures, guidelines, alternatives, and recommendations related to the management of test programs
- Developing and coordinating cyber test execution architectures, resource requirements, and test support activities with participating elements, and other stakeholders.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592449300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.