This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Full Performance Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure.
- Provides technical interface and expertise in command information systems security requirements for the enclaves.
- Reviews and recommends Information Security (INFOSEC) solutions to enclave problems based on an understanding of how products and services interrelate and support the INFOSEC and SDD missions.
- Monitors the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and ensures that all Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts, bulletins, and advisories are acknowledged and patches are applied to all enclave networks/systems in a timely manner
- Provides information operations security support for classified and unclassified information systems and information network operations
- Oversees network operations of network enclaves to include unclassified and classified local area networks and external connections. Oversees and directs associated firewall policies and router access controls.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592448800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.