The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Taylor's Creek Golf Course, Ft Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Operates heavy equipment to maintain multiple golf courses. Duties include mowing, pushing, pulling, piling, or load materials, such as sand, gravel, or earth, to accomplish landscaping, filling, digging of ditches and holes, and hauling.
- Incumbent also clears brush, rocks, and removes tree stumps. Equipment used includes lawn mowers, tractors, fork lifts, aerators, verti-cut machines, backhoes, front-end loaders, dump trucks, and rollers.
- Adjusts attachments to the equipment for proper level, angles, or depth, according to the work to be done and the type of equipment used.
- Applies fertilizer, sow seeds, and sods needed areas. Sprays or applies insecticides and herbicides, as directed. When required, waters different areas of golf course. Performs necessary repair and maintenance work on equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592447600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.