You will serve as a ENGINEER/SCIENTIST in the CYBER ENGINEERING & ADVANCED TECH DIVISION of NAVUNSEAWARCENDIV KEYPORT WA.Learn more about this agency
- You will act as an investigator for cybersecurity research, design, and evaluation projects.
- You will lead the intelligence community efforts pertaining to cyber test and evaluation of sensitive devices and networks.
- You will coordinate with intelligence cybersecurity personnel to ensure work is done within the boundaries of expected community practices.
- You will lead projects and technical meetings with the U.S. Navy Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI).
- You will apply advanced math, engineering, and software principles to support efforts to understand and reverse-engineer circuit boards, including the evaluation of cryptographic algorithms and software/firmware features.
- You will identify, obtain, and comply with all applicable Security Classification Guides (SCGs) to ensure project or Program materials are properly marked and controlled.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592407900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.