You will serve as a IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) in the S-3 DIVISION, MARINE CORPS CYBER SPACE OPERATIONS GROUP (MCCOG).Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a problem solver and advisor to the MCEN Battle Captain, providing operational support for MCEN users.
- You will evaluate alternative approaches to problem resolutions; frequently modifies and adapts precedent solutions to unique requirements to solve a variety of network related problems.
- You will conduct rapid reaction planning for network operations events.
- You will maintains 24x7x365 network operations situational awareness.
- You will assist the MCEN Battle Captain in the command?s planning and implementing of Cybersecurity support services providing assistance, guidance, direction and resolution to reported incidents and problems with the MCEN.
- You will synchronize the daily activity of the MCCOG for operations conducted across the spectrum of DCO and DoDIN Operations.
- You will coordinate MCEN Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) Compliance Reporting, planned MCEN outages and MCEN response actions.
- You will provides direction and guidance to personnel engaged in the review, design, development, modification, implementation, and the day-to-day sustainment of a myriad of Operations Center related issues.
- You will assist the MCEN Battle Captain in the identification of needs relevant to Operations Center initiatives and operations.
- You will maintain Computer Network Defense (CND) situational awareness to include current threats, emergent defensepractices, and the overall health of the MCEN.
- You will ensure current Information Assurance (IA) standards are applied in the resolution of network incidents.
- You will fuse and integrate various IT disciplines and analyses with other analytical processes and products to provide improvement,development, and training for analytical methodologies.
- You will develop and provide quality control reviews of analytical reports.
- You will ensure adequacy, completeness, clarity, and responsiveness to reporting requirements and objectives.
- You will review, provide guidance, recommendation, and validation of the information compiled by personnel developing operation and intelligence briefings.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592396600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.