This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will support GBAD MRIC tasking areas.
- You will lead interface definition and requirements development and/or conduct modeling and analysis for multiple sensors.
- You will work with teams across multiple departments and industry organizations.
- You will provide systems and/or radar engineering support in reviewing design materials, participating in milestone reviews, and communicating with stakeholders.
- You will provide expertise in research and development of new and/or improved systems, advancement of technology, and resolution of problems.
- You will develop plans and procedures to extend existing knowledge for newly emerging ideas and concepts.
- You will provide expert advice and guidance to managers, supervisors, peers, and sponsors on technical aspects of systems or concept development.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592393400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.