The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Marne Lanes, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Issues tools, equipment and games to authorized customers. Checks identification, collects fees when appropriate, and completes appropriate documentation.
- Receives returned items, inspecting for obvious damage and missing parts. Checks inventories and supplies.
- Assists in directing patrons, scheduling the use of lanes and equipment. Participates in and directs games and social events. Decorates party rooms and maintains the cleanliness of assigned work areas.
- Provides facility and program information to patrons. Assists with simple repair and maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592392100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.