You will serve as a SUPERVISORY GENERAL ENGINEER or SUPERVISORY OPERATIONS RESEARCH ANALYST or SUPERVISORY MATHEMATICIAN at the Headquarters, Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR). The command's mission is to advise on effectiveness and suitability of systems under test and how those systems impact the joint warfighting effects required.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide advice regarding Navy policy pertaining to operational test and evaluation.
- You will provide expert advice and guidance on policy related matters to all Warfare, Competency, and Support Divisions that comprise the COMOPTEVFOR command structure.
- You will ensure funding resources are managed efficiently and allocated in the most effective manner to support the mission of the division.
- You will provide direction and management of the Navy Operational Test and Evaluation workforce Training Program.
- You will directly supervise (1) Supervisory GS-0301-13; (2) GS-0343-12; (2) GS-1083-12; (1) GS-0343-09; (1) GS-1702-07; (1) Navy O-4 and (1) Navy enlisted personnel (E-4 through E-6).
- You will maintain a set of overarching performance metrics and accompanying data management standards for command use in resource decisions, process improvement, and mission execution monitoring.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592389600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.