This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), United States Coast Guard (USCG), CYBER Command, Network Operations Security Center (NOSC), Centralized Service Desk Branch (CSDB), St Louis, MO.Learn more about this agency
You will serve as an Information Technology Cybersecurity Specialist (CUSTSPT), providing technical support utilizing client-level hardware and software in accordance with established or approved organizational process components (i.e., ITIL, DESMF, Master Incident Management Plan, when applicable).
Being a CG civilian makes you a valuable member of the CG team. Typical work assignments include:
- Subject Matter Expert for troubleshooting system hardware, software and applications.
- Analyzing incident data for emerging trends.
- Developing and delivering technical training to educate others or meet customer needs.
- Administering accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
- Monitoring and reporting client-level computer system performance.
- Participating and acting as team lead/project liaison for various IT projects.
- Developing and leading Continual Service Improvement (CSI) initiatives designed to improve unit performance.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders/partners to remain abreast of new projects, trends and issues.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel is required.
12 - .
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592367700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.