You will serve as a CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ASSISTANT in the CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT DEPARTMENT, OFFICE OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT/SPECIAL ASSISTANTS of NMRTC SAN DIEGO CA.Learn more about this agency
- You will function as the Continuous Improvement Assistant for the Office of Quality Management/Special Assistants.
- You will provide administrative duties supporting efforts to evaluate or improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity of multiple functions and programs of the organization.
- You will manage a variety of procedural, clerical, and administrative duties in support of the staff and continuous survey readiness functions, to include Joint Commission readiness.
- You will function as administrative assistant to the Head, Office of Continuous Improvement.
- You will function as Web Content Manager for the Directorate for Quality Management/Special Assistants.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592360400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.