You will serve as a Secretary (OA) in the Dean of Admissions & Business Operations Office within the Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center of DDHBAP ASIA PACIFIC CENTER FOR SECURITY STUDIES.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide critical managerial, administrative, and secretarial support to the Office of the Dean, Admissions and Business Operations (DABO) and the Deputy Dean Admissions and Business Operations (DDABO), the largest Directorate at the Center.
- You will serve as the executive secretary to both DABO and DDABO, and as the Directorate's principal administrative manager. The incumbent provides technical guidance and directs work assignments as necessary.
- You will serve as the liaison of the Directorate to the Executive Office and the College of Security Studies (CSS) Staff.
- You will maintain the calendar of the DABO and DDABO, scheduling appointments, meetings, conferences, telephone calls and engagements involving travel relative to known and anticipated requirements.
- You will coordinate with Travel office to secure airline, hotel, rental car and clearance for travel to CONUS and OCONUS.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592348800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.