You will serve as an Engineer/Scientist in the Precision Sensing Branch; Advanced Sensor Systems; Electromagnetic and Sensor Systems Department of NAVSURFWARCENDLD. If selected, you will serve as a Ground Based Air Defense (GBAD) Medium Range Intercept (MRIC) Engineer.Learn more about this agency
- You will support GBAD MRIC tasking areas.
- You will lead interface definition and requirements development and/or conduct modeling and analysis for multiple sensors.
- You will work with teams across multiple departments and industry organizations.
- You will provide systems and/or radar engineering support in reviewing design materials, participating in milestone reviews, and communicating with stakeholders.
- You will provide expertise in research and development of new and/or improved systems, advancement of technology, and resolution of problems.
- You will develop plans and procedures to extend existing knowledge for newly emerging ideas and concepts.
- You will provide expert advice and guidance to managers, supervisors, peers, and sponsors on technical aspects of systems or concept development.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592340000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.