The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Libby Auto Skills Center, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Performs a variety of administrative and clerical functions including, but not limited to typing and computer work. Sets up and maintains various office files.
- Assist in storage functions to include signing customers up for new accounts, receive payments update customer?s information terminate storage accounts and send out monthly bill.
- Opens and secures the Auto Shop. Incumbent schedules appointments and maintains automotive shop schedule. Processes and verifies cash flow transactions and deposits and balances daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Submit Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) on a monthly basis ensuring accounts are paid and up to date. Create automotive repair orders and complete billing using an automated program. Assign automotive repair bays and complete bay rental documents.
- Performs other duties assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592328500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.