About the Position: This position serves as Supervisor of the Web Hosting Section, Web Services and Application Development Branch, Operations Division, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Information Technology (ACE-IT), OCIO G6.Learn more about this agency
- Plan work to be accomplished by subordinates by setting priorities and prepareing schedules for completion of work.
- Work with other ACE-IT support teams to establish and administer web systems to maintain required services
- Provide sound solutions by applying advanced knowledge of web service support concepts and system application functionality
- Serve as the USACE Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Service Manager for web hosting with emphasis on the current web content management system, SharePoint, as well as various Windows and Unix web servers.
- Provide sound solutions by applying advanced knowledge of web service support concepts and system application functionality with emphasis on the current web content management system, SharePoint, as well as various Windows and Unix web servers.
- Design and develop dependable, reliable, and sustainable solutions to support the customers mission by applying sound information technology practices and principles.
- Perform administrative acquisition tasks necessary to justify and acquire software in support of customers system design specifications.
- Determine system configuration and governance required to establish and maintain reliable systems in accordance with applicable standards, policies, and regulations.
- Maintain direct liaison with HQ USACE, ACE-IT staff, partners, and contractors with regard to best business practices, IT Policies, initiatives, and requirements to share information and stay current with changes and future plans.
Occasional travel - Business Travel (TDY) required 20% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592247900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.