This position is located within the Department of Energy, Knowledge Management and Systems Office (KMSO), Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE). A successful candidate will provide direction for matters relating to KMSO business process management and systems activities, provide leadership and direction for matters relating to EERE business functions and operational policies and procedures, IT system requirements, and integrated IT solutions for efficient EERE mission execution.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Management and Program Analyst you will:
- Lead the full scope of business transformation activities, including strategic planning and visioning, business process improvement, change management, and IT systems implementation across a multi-disciplinary R&D organization.
- Participate or lead KMSO budget planning work groups, teams and/or task forces.
- Identify, develop, analyze, and evaluate new or modified administrative program requirements, policies, regulations, goals, or objectives for use in the management and direction of programs.
- Develop briefings, presentation, and training materials for issues related to assigned projects/programs for EERE staff and Senior Management and present recommendations and findings to EERE staff and Senior Management.
- Supervise a staff of administrative and technical personnel by planning work to be accomplished, performing evaluations, and providing advice, counsel, or direction to employees on both work and administrative matters.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel for conferences and/or trainings.
15 - This position has no promotion potential beyond GS 15
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592246000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.