You will serve as a Supply Technician in the Logistics Division, Supply, Administrative and Shipping (SAS) Branch of UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will receive delivery tickets, invoices and other receiving documents that indicate that shipments of equipment and material have been received for Uniformed Services University of the Health Services and the Henry M. Jackson Foundation (HJF).
- You will monitor Service Contracts for supplies that are needed on a continuing basis, i.e., gas cylinders, linen service, dry ice, etc.
- You will accept and process items intended for outgoing shipments by an express package carrier.
- You will coordinate the collection and compilation of statistical data (including funds tracking) relating to Government Purchase Card (GPC) program.
- You will review government purchase card (GPC) requests to determine if all essential information has been provided.
- You will resolve payment issues on individual purchases and and discrepancies with the vendor or the bank's contractors.
- You will transmit and receive documents and messages electronically using personal computers.
- You will resolve Reports of Discrepancy or Quality Deficiency Reports, making every effort to resolve problems with the requestor, vendor, and staff members of the servicing Defense Finance Accounting Service (DFAS) and the bank contractor.
- You will retrieve requisitions from the automated supply system.
- You will purchase items using the government purchase card (GPC).
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592233900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.