This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
- Supervise the coordination, administration, and monitoring of all aspects of the engineering and design phase to include:
- Hazardous, Toxic, and Radiological Waste (HTRW) projects, under the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) National Superfund Program, and the Department of Defense's Defense Environmental Restoration Program (DERP).
- This also includes: Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC)programs, and environmental restoration programs of other agencies as assigned.
- Organize and direct the work of the Environmental Engineering Section.
- Procure and manage Architect-Engineer contracts and task orders to include creating scopes, developing independent government estimates, negotiating contracts, and managing contractor efforts.
- Report periodically and as requested to Geo-Environmental Branch on status of assigned tasks.
- Provides advice and guidance to subordinates as needed at the time of assignment and/or during the course of the work.
Occasional travel - Overnight business travel required 20% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592226400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.