About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Serves as a Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC) in the Army Cybersecurity Program and as Compliance Branch Chief in the Cybersecurity Division for all Information Technology (IT) assets under the in accordance with AR 25-2.
- Provide advice and guidance concerning Cybersecurity Compliance matters to the Cybersecurity Division Chief, RNEC and the serviced LNECs.
- Review the impact of new systems or system changes against DoD and Army Cybersecurity configuration management, architecture, and network security standards and requirements, to include existing or proposed interfaces with other computerized systems.
- Conduct continuing surveys of threats and vulnerabilities so as to properly assess risks and determine effective mitigation measures to minimize such risks.
- Ensure all IS and COTS/GOTS within the area of responsibility are properly certified and accredited in accordance with the RMF and configuration management policies and practices prior to installing devices/systems on the production ICAN.
- Provide assistance and security guidelines in the areas of IT, data integrity, intrusion detection, firewall management, forensic, and legal issue coordination on INFOSEC, telecommunications and administrative security for Redstone customers.
- Plan and assign work to be accomplished by subordinates; set priorities and deadlines; review work projects; and accept, amend, or reject them.
- Interview applicants for vacant positions and recommend selections, promotions, and/or reassignments.
- Support Army Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) goals, position management, and internal control programs.
Occasional travel - Up to 20% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592224200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.