This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered.
- Recruitment or relocation incentives/bonuses MAY be authorized.
- Advance in hire incentives MAY be authorized.
- Student loan repayment assistance MAY be authorized.
- Advanced Leave Accrual MAY be authorized.
- Conduct mechanical and electrical inspections of facilities and infrastructures to prepare designs, specifications and initial cost estimates for repairs.
- At the GS-11 level, the candidate will receive advanced on the job training and instruction. Tasks are frequently portions of broader assignments. At the full performance level (GS-12), you will be responsible for the following:
- Serve as an Engineer within a highly collaborative design team, make immediate contributions and take initiative to complete work on some very unique historically significant facilities on Fort Leavenworth.
- Engage in planning and/or designing substantial new construction, renovation and improvement projects for a variety of real property facilities.
- Oversee all phases of mechanical and electrical installations, inspection testing and construction operations for a variety of real property facilities.
- Evaluate programs and development plans for construction, renovation and improvements of real property facilities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592216800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.