Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Stakeholder Engagement Division (SED), Strategic Relations. Learn more about this agency
Stakeholder Engagement Division: The Stakeholder Engagement Division (SED) develops and curates partnerships to broaden CISA's influence, position the Agency as a thought-leader across the cybersecurity and infrastructure security mission space, and improve coordination and integration of stakeholder relationships. SED manages CISA's customer relationship management platform, collects strategic stakeholder feedback and requirements, fosters collaboration and a culture of shared ownership of these relationships, and aligns and manages priorities and performance for stakeholder engagement efforts across the Agency.
As the Attaché Section Chief within the International Affairs Branch of the Stakeholder Engagement Division (SED), the incumbent works with the Branch Chief and Deputy Branch Chief to lead the development and implementation of policies and procedures for deploying agency personnel overseas, including directing component-wide international operational activities; managing the agency's overseas operations and personnel; and liaising with international engagement/policy counterparts within the agency to ensure engagement/policy and operational priorities are aligned.
Typical work assignments include:
- Developing international strategies and plans for overseas operations, as well as agreements with international partners for liaison activities in support of the agency's mission.
- Facilitating the planning, development, and implementation of international cooperative activities
- Establishing policies and processes to increase the efficiency of international efforts and deployments, including overseeing budgetary, logistical, and personnel considerations for deploying agency personnel overseas.
- Providing guidance to the agency's overseas personnel, as well as senior agency officials, on how to engage within the U.S. Country Team and with the host country/region to advance agency priorities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592160300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.