Incumbent will plan and conduct multiple research studies focused on the causes, incidence and cost of accidents, disease and disabling illness. Studies are designed for the purpose of identifying, analyzing, and reporting on emerging public health issues and problems.Learn more about this agency
- Develop the analytical plan incorporating appropriate statistical methods and techniques, execute the analysis of data, and interpret results.
- Ensure the statistical validity of study activities by solving problems occurring in the data collection process.
- Engage in data presentation and dissemination.
- Provide technical leadership, consultation and advice on statistical analysis and methods, and techniques of assigned studies.
- Assist senior level statisticians in completing assigned segments of survey/data systems planning activity.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel domestically 10% of the time for this position
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592151500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.