About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Carlisle Barracks is an installation at the center of the Army and Department of Defense Senior Leadership educational programs. This historic post supports missions such as the U.S. Army War College, including the Center for Strategic Leadership, Strategic Studies Institute and USAWC Press, U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center, and Dunham U.S. Army Health Clinic, Peacekeeping Stability and Operations Institute, and the Installation Management Command.
- Serve as technical expert, source of expertise and focal point with the G6/Chief Information Office concerning IT security/information assurance and IT policy and planning
- Serve as appointed Information System Security Officer
- Accomplish technical, analytical and advisory functions pertinent to the development of local policies
- Manage, review and audit the technical work of the Information Assurance Network Manager, the Information Assurance Network Officer, and the other personnel assigned in G6
- Ensure all information management systems are operated and maintained according to higher authority regulations
- Conduct threat and vulnerability assessments and prepare reports on findings and recommend corrective action as appropriate
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592136300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.