You will serve as a INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (SECURITY) in the INFORMATION TEHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT, CYBERSECURITY DIVISION of NAVOCEANO BAY ST LOUIS.Learn more about this agency
- You will aid in development of policies and procedures that will ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems.
- You will assist the ISSM in assuring the proper configuration of the IT systems.
- You will evaluate systems using automated vulnerability scanning tools as well as automatic/manual secure configuration validation tools and checklists.
- You will assist the ISSM in conduction assessments of IT systems in support of authorization packages.
- You will assist the ISSM in promoting awareness and validating compliance with local cybersecurity policies.
- You will lead teams of cybersecurity SMEs to accomplish cybersecurity goals (e.g. IT contingency planning, incident response procedures and disaster recovery procedures).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592100500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.