A successful candidate in this position will within the Budget Operations and Financial Analysis team, serve as the Execution Records and Reporting Supervisor.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Budget Analyst, you will:
- Provide authoritative leadership and directs, plans, organizes, and integrates all phases of Department of Energy (DOE) budget planning, formulation and execution activities that involve complex multi-appropriation, multi-million dollar funding structures for assigned organizations.
- Assign work or areas of focus to subordinates based on priorities, and the selective consideration of the difficulty and requirements of assignments.
- Manage and oversee fiscal year budget preparations and implementation and prepares annual operating plans and recurring reports for submission to DOE, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and Congress.
- Review, approve, and/or recommend corrective actions (e.g., changes to structure, reprogramming of funds) when changes are needed to accomplish mission requirements.
- Manage the preparation of and presents program and budget briefings to senior officials. Presents, justifies and defends budgetary strategies, justifications and decisions to senior DOE management officials, Office of Management and Budget (OMB) officials and Congressional staff.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required to attend meetings, training and/or conferences.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592057700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.