You will serve as the Command Information Officer (CIO) within the Office of the Executive Officer of NAVAL FACILITIES ENG COMMAND HAWAII.Learn more about this agency
A Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) of 10.28% will be added to the stated salary.
- You will be responsible for managing resources in a visionary, collaborative, and customer-focused manner to support IT initiatives.
- You will create and maintain an atmosphere that promotes positive inter-personal relations and open communications between employees and supervisors.
- You will oversee work aligned with critical CIO priorities and supervise assigned personnel.
- You will oversee and manage development, dissemination, execution, and management of critical agency and strategic organization IT policies and standards.
- You will oversee and manage Cybersecurity and Risk Management Framework principles, organizational strategy, governance, resources and community management.
- You will provide support in developing and implementing policies and procedures to support the availability, reliability and accessibility of IT and operational systems and IT infrastructure to support overall mission goals and objectives.
- You will promote awareness of security issues that could negatively affect operations including security system risk and vulnerability monitoring, identification, assessment, evaluation, contingency planning, recovery, and incident remediation.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592048700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.