The incumbent reports to the Chief Technology Officer, who supports the Chief Information Officer (CIO).Learn more about this agency
As a INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (CUSTSPT) you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Diagnosing and helping the customer resolve challenges or technology issues.
- Researching, evaluating, and providing feedback on problematic trends and patterns in customer support requirements.
- Developing and maintaining problem tracking and resolution database.
- Developing and managing customer service performance requirements.
- Developing customer support policies, procedures, and standards.
- Providing customer training.
- Ensuring the rigorous application of cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of customer support services.
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships in Federal Government, Industry, and Academia to stay abreast of emerging technologies and process improvement methods.
- Keeping management informed regarding the status of all on-going efforts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592038600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.