You will serve as the Director in the Weapons Test & Evaluation Division of NAVAIRWARCENWPNDIV CHINA LAKE.Learn more about this agency
- You will manage personnel skills, processes, and resources, as well as overall technical conduct of the Division.
- You will technically and administratively direct and supervise a professional force of technically diverse engineers and technicians up to the DP-05/NM-05/GS-15 grade level.
- You will manage the financial resources and direct the technical work of engineers for weapon testing tasks.
- You will attend technical meetings, program reviews, inspections, etc., with authority to make final commitments or recommend broad courses of action on technical aspects of testing weapon systems.
- You will review and exercise final approval authority for Technical Reports, Technical Memoranda, and other technical output of the engineers in the Division.
- You will participate in meetings and conferences with key personnel of other Divisions and Departments to discuss and reach agreement on technical proposals and coordinate work effort.
- You will influence test team formation and strategy for emergent weapon technologies and programs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592029500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.