This position is part of the Office of the Chief Information Officer, Cybersecurity Division. The incumbent serves as the Program Manager for the Department's Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program and Financial Manager for the Cybersecurity Division.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the strategy, implementation, tactics, techniques, and procedures for the agency's tools, processes, and agency dashboard reporting requirements.
- Leads departmental deployment of security systems technologies for a variety of administrative, financial, technical and security applications; and provides authoritative input on all matters pertaining to security services.
- Ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data through the planning, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security programs.
- Supports budget formulation and execution, financial and budgetary analysis, execution and monitoring, and contract review and monitoring for all budgeted functional areas under the Cybersecurity Division.
- Prepares and provides oversight and reviews major budget justification materials.
- Monitors obligations and expenditures of funds and performs continuous analysis of cost trends to identify areas with programmatic or fiscal problems.
- Develops policies, plans, and procedures to ensure the continued reliability, security and accessibility of systems, network, and data infrastructure.
- Promotes the awareness of cybersecurity issues ensuring sound security principles and assures appropriate project and resource integration are documented and justified.
- Translates strategic plans and technical guidance into objectives, strategies, and architectural guidance to support IT information security services.
- Ensures critical mission systems are in compliance and consistent with the Department's IT Security Program and enhance interoperability and integration for business applications and IT infrastructure.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592008100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.