This position is placed in the Office of the Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officer/Service Design Division.Learn more about this agency
As a SUPERVISORY IT SPECIALIST (PLCYPLN) you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Diagnose and help the customer resolve challenges or technology issues.
- Research, evaluate, and provide feedback on problematic trends and patterns in customer support requirements.
- Develop and maintain problem tracking and resolution database.
- Develop and manage customer service performance requirements.
- Develop customer support policies, procedures, and standards.
- Provide customer training.
- Ensure the rigorous application of cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of customer support services.
- Establish and maintaining partnerships in Federal Government, Industry, and Academia to stay abreast of emerging technologies and process improvement methods.
- Keep management informed regarding the status of all on-going efforts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591951000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.