Are you looking for a leadership opportunity in a progressive organization dedicated to continuous improvement? DCAA is ranked in the top third of the "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government." Join the elite cadre of audit managers who have made DCAA their employer of choice. You will be providing a unique service to your country and making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere!Learn more about this agency
Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.
- Serves as the Supervisory Auditor in a resident office responsible for the supervision, conduct, and accomplishment of a segment of the audit program. Leads a major segment of the total audit program plan.
- Serves as a team leader and member of a participative work team (PWT) consisting of professional auditors. Establishes annual goals complementary to region/agency goals and objectives.
- Reviews audit programs, working papers, progress on the audit assignment, and draft audit reports. Ensures that quantitative methods and computerized auditing techniques are being utilized as appropriate in the audit process.
- Communicates DCAA audit services and maintains audit liaison with acquisition officials.
- Counsels and advises employees. Evaluates performance, recommends and approves training and development, recommends recognition and promotion, and initiates appropriate remedial action for performance or conduct deficiencies.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591947400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.