This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
Salary breakdown by location can be view in the additional information section of this flyer.
- You will perform engineering studies and related engineering assignments on the electronics, electromechanical, or software components of shipboard computer systems.
- You will analyze problems related to the reliability, operation, performance and/or maintenance of components, equipment, or systems.
- You will conduct studies to evaluate design changes, advanced development changes, or system improvements, not specifically identified as problems but which may result in major changes to the system.
- You will prepare, review, and/or modify technical documentation relative to all phases of life cycle support.
- You will provide engineering services, consultation and training during test and evaluation efforts at shipyards, onboard ships, test sites, contractor sites, and/or school commands.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591925300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.