A successful candidate in this position will...
- Perform a wide range of computer related analysis, network, and/or equipment assignments, including administering and overseeing IT data calls and the SharePoint infrastructure within the Office of Enterprise Data Collection, Validation, Analytics, & Reporting Office (IM-24).
- Collaborate with others, sharing resources and information in support of common customer or business needs.
As an Information Technology Specialist, you will:
- Plan, organize, and conduct data calls; gather information and requirements for calls; and create, maintain, and improve SOPs for data calls.
- Operate and maintain Portal groups and permissions, develop and manage Sharepoint infrastructure, manage custom work flows and business process mapping, and manage user functional requirements, configurations, requirement process analysis, and testing.
- Develop and manage the Portal, conducts assessments and testing to provide technical guidance and make recommendations, provides specialized oversight and technical expertise in the development, implementation, and administration of Sharepoint activities.
- Serve as technical consultant to support contractors, INL contractors, Program Offices, and other governmental agencies as required.
Occasional travel - Approximately 10% or less travel may be required to attend meetings, conferences and training.
13 - Full Promotion Level of this position is GS-13
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591843300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.