You will serve as an IT Specialist (Information Security) in the Integrated Learning Systems Branch, Enterprise Systems Engineering Division, Undersea Systems Sustainment Engineering Department at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Keyport (NAVUNSEAWARCENDIV KEYPORT WA).Learn more about this agency
- You will evaluate the security of information systems using established processes and automated tools.
- You will prepare documentation in accordance with approved certification and accreditation processes to record compliance status with Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Navy (DoN) requirements.
- You will investigate non-compliance issues and provides recommendations to effect compliance with DoD and DoN requirements.
- You will negotiate with system developers to effect implementation of recommendations.
- You will participate in collaboration meetings with Fleet Cyber Command and Certification Authority personnel.
- You will support Branch projects related to improvements to internal and external processes related to Information Assurance.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591815700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.