This job opportunity is for an Logistics Management Specialist, position description T5902900 , within the 108th MAI SQ of the New Jersey National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 5, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of this position is to control and coordinate various plans and programs involving aircraft logistics to include mobility, contingency, financial and facility management, and maintenance manning.
As an Logistics Management Specialist, GS-0346-9, you will:
- Serve as a consultant and authority to the Logistics Chief.
- Develop and maintain the logistics portion of base mobility plans and other plans and submits plans to base logistics specialist.
- Formulate the annual logistics operating budget and DLR O&M budget for the logistics division for inclusion in the base financial plan.
- Plan and anticipate allotment of logistics operating funds and DLR O&M funds for the logistics organization.
- Control the workday accounting program for logistics and tracks usage and requirements for the fiscal year.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591813700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.