- Who may apply: All US Citizens.
- Position is located in INFO & TECHNOLOGY DIR OFFICE, INFO & TECH ENTERPRISE SERVICES, MISSION SUPPORT, ZTAIB.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- View salary info at: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/2021/general-schedule/
- Develops guidelines and standards, and analyzes DFAS information technology needs with regards to Automated Information System (AIS). Develops contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures.
- Evaluates and recommends new or enhanced approaches to delivering IT services. Develops system compliance documentation and ensures systems implemented are in compliance.
- Ensures that all IT incidents and violations are investigated, documented and reported. Facilitates the gathering, analysis, and preservation of evidence used in the prosecution of computer crimes.
- Performs projects related to compliance activities, infrastructure and application systems, and information assurance to monitor and improve or enhance systems and services.
- Plans and conducts IT contingency annual exercises for DFAS systems while promoting standardization of contingency testing; participates in systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
Occasional travel - Occasional
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591682500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.