About the Position: Position(s) will be filled under the Department of the Army Pathways Intern Program. Click here or more information on Pathways program participation.
- Anticipated start date is May 25, 2021.
- This position is not-to-exceed (NTE) past 14 August 2021 or 120 days from start date.
- This position is not eligible for conversion to a career/career-conditional or term appointment and will not be extended beyond the NTE date.
- Pathways Internship positions provide for development and training. Assignments become more responsible as incumbent increases knowledge and skills through work experience and academic training. At the full-performance level, you will be expected to:
- Type, edit, and print a variety of documents for the office staff.
- Consolidate information for various reports in accordance with established procedures and deadlines.
- Maintain documents in electronic files for easy retrieval.
- Route and distribute mail to appropriate individuals.
- Prepare time and attendance data for appropriate supervisory endorsement.
- Use basic and advanced program functions to perform operations such as updating, revising, sorting, calculating and manipulating data in spreadsheets to meet multiple report formats.
None - Management may select at either the GS-03 or GS-04 grade level. The full performance level for this position is GS-04. If selected at the GS-03 level, there is no promotion potential to the next grade.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591680700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.