About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment.
All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Serves as Project Engineer responsible for multiple highly complex projects which are likely to involve new and specialized equipment, materials and methods, and to present considerable site layout and foundation preparation problems.
- Plans, carries out, and reports on work in progress and ensures that the contractor administers and completes the construction contract in a competent and timely manner in conformance with terms of the contract.
- Prepares sketches, description of the contract change, cost estimates, and evaluation of impact to the construction progress schedule.
- Reviews and recommends approval of contractors' construction progress schedule.
- Assures that the contractor is effectively administering the Accident Prevention Plan with related Control of Construction Hazards.
- Participates in meetings with the using agency to review project progress, pending modifications, and transfer of construction.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591670200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.