This position is located in the Stakeholder Engagement Division (SED) within the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). SED develops strategic and collaborative partnerships to broaden CISA's influence and improves our coordination and integration of stakeholder relationships. SED implements and communicates engagement priorities, governance, processes, standards of practice, performance management, and analytics to facilitate an enterprise stakeholder engagement approach.Learn more about this agency
The Senior Stakeholder Advisor is responsible for identifying emerging trends relevant to CISA's priority stakeholders and ensuring that all CISA programs, products, and services are optimally designed and delivered to achieve strategically aligned outcomes.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assists the Assistant Director for Stakeholder Engagement to promote cybersecurity, infrastructure security, and emergency communications ensuring service delivery is informed by customer experience, objectives, and priorities.
- Ensures the Agency-wide Stakeholder Engagement Strategy, inclusive of guidance to assist individual customer engagement programs (e.g., exercise, training, assessment, etc., service deliveries), describes the methods and means by which to measure customer satisfaction, and that customer sentiment and remarks reflect the Agency's over organizational design and structure for service delivery.
- Serves as the SME for stakeholder analytics, trend analysis, and recommendations.
- Develops assessment strategies for determining risks and gaps in existing CISA programs and service, as a function of the stakeholder experience mapping and analysis.
- Designs new methods for measuring and improving operational effectiveness and productivity, in the context of customer experience, while providing recommendations to CISA leadership on priority issues.
- Develops and utilizes methods to identify opportunities to drive systemic change by catalyzing "force multiplying" initiatives such as grants, synergistic partnerships, innovative approaches, and regulatory alignment necessary at the Division, leadership, and workforce levels to collaborate through knowledge and information sharing, respectively, to the benefit of the customer experience.
- Builds and executes customer-centric principles, processes, and approaches to inform SED strategy and resource planning.
- Coordinates closely with SED's Associate Director for Strategic Relations and Stakeholder Management to integrate knowledge of emerging trends, threats, and techniques, as to customers of CISA's products, services, and partnership activities, in Agency strategic plans.
- Provides coaching and guidance to the Agency leadership team on stakeholder engagement success factors, techniques, and evaluation criteria.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591539200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.