About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Carlisle Barracks is an installation at the center of the Army and Department of Defense Senior Leadership educational programs. This historic post supports missions such as the U.S. Army War College, including the Center for Strategic Leadership, Strategic Studies Institute and USAWC Press, U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center, and Dunham U.S. Army Health Clinic, Peacekeeping Stability and Operations Institute, and the Installation Management Command.
- Serve as primary travel voucher reviewer for US Army War College and Carlisle Barracks personnel
- Perform technical work in support of budget analysis functions
- Responsible for assigned budget execution functions supporting the budget division
- Serve as the Directorate?s primary office administrative support person
- Perform budget formulation, execution and review of assigned account
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591513000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.