Learn more about this agency
For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit http://www.justice.gov/usao/.
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.
This position is also being announced to All U.S. Citizens and Nationals under 21-SD-11025698-DE.
This position supports Assistant United States Attorneys (AUSA) by providing a variety of legal assistance and office support services.
- examining, preparing and processing a variety of technical legal documents, e.g., complaints, motions, orders, answers, pleadings, subpoenas, and libels;
- proofreading and cite checking legal briefs, memoranda, and other legal documents;
- providing assistance to attorneys in trial preparation by conducting non-complex research of litigation, statutes, regulations and court cases;
- assembling exhibits, affidavits, and other legal documents;
- assembling and organizing files and records material for disposition or transfer to records depository;
- maintaining calendar of assigned active cases;- tracking filing, hearing, and trials dates, and scheduling conference and interviews;
- arranging travel by preparing itinerary and securing transportation and hotel reservations;
- producing a variety of written documents and materials using a wide range of office software applications.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591447700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.