The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
Proof of education is required at the time of application.
- Serves as a Gymnastics Instructor in the CYS Instructional Program. Provides individual and/or group lessons to participants. Offers less structured activities for parents/children.
- Coordinates work schedules with Instructional Program Specialist. Develops individual and group lesson plans. Tracks participant's accomplishments, long and short term goals, effort, and evaluations as appropriate for age and type of instruction.
- Maintains control of and accounts for whereabouts and safety of program participants. Observes and evaluates participants developmental level and records progress.
- Continually reviews instructional sessions and plans for appropriateness. Observes program participants for signs that may indicate illness, abuse or neglect and reports as directed.
- Plans and conducts special events for parents designed to promote the instructional program while encouraging parents to become involved.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591446900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.