This is a Title 5 Excepted Service Position
This National Guard position is for a Physician (Aerospace Medicine), Position Description Number NGT6001000 and is part of the NJ 177th FTR WG, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
As a Physician (Aerospace Medicine), GP-0602-14, you will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Serves as the locally recognized authority for administration of comprehensive clinical medical and physical assessments, and preventative medical services
- Provides inter-disciplinary medical advisory and consultative services
- Coordinates with inter-disciplinary teams to gather facts and uses effective analytical and evaluative methods to prepare complex healthcare recommendations
- Provides Aerospace Medicine support,Serves as the fulltime ANG medical expert on all aspects of the Aerospace Medicine Program
- Represents the ANG Wing Commander on ANG medical management issues with representatives of the NGB, the Office of the Adjutant General/Joint State Headquarters, and other military components.
- Provides expert medical advice and guidance to bioenvironmental engineering military public health, physiologic training, human performance, flight safety, and others in support of the aerospace community.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591443300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.