The Health System Administrator (Chief Operating Officer) position is located at the Hopi Health Care Center (HHCC) in Polacca, Arizona and has full line responsibility and full accountability for managing all activities for the administrative management of the HHCC. This position reports to the CEO.Learn more about this agency
- Operates as an executive team member actively involved in the overall management and direction of the hospital and clinics including full participation on a day-to-day basis in top management discussions, decisions, policymaking and sharing accordingly in the responsibility for top management actions except those which require a strictly medical decision.
- Manages and directs a variety of administrative services in order to provide effective support for allied health and clinical services within the HHCC.
- Budget and Fiscal Management: Attention to budget and fiscal management activities is to provide the best possible patient care without exceeding allocated budgets by working with the program managers in preparing formal budgets that reflect expenditures and changing program priorities.
- Personnel Management: Leads in developing internal policies and programs concerning matters such as equal employment opportunity, merit promotion, labor management relations and position management.
- Systematic Internal Review: Measures the quality of care provided to meet the standards issued by various accrediting and regulatory groups, higher agency authorities and higher echelon above the level of the service unit and Public Relations duties.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591339500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.