As a Statistician at the GS-1530-9, you will be part of Off of Enterprise Data and Analytics, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. If selected, you will be responsible for providing statistical expertise on data related to the identification, analysis, reporting, and remediation of illegal employment discrimination, analyze and evaluate program data, conduct and evaluate data collections.Learn more about this agency
- Plans and produces a variety of comprehensive statistical studies directed toward the identification and estimation of program workload to be used as the basis for planning in the program area/agency.
- Conducts comprehensive studies to determine data requirements for program area.
- Plans statistical approaches and solves difficult and unusual problems. Develop new techniques, formulas and procedures to solve complex analytical problems which are assigned.
- Provides recommendations, conclusions and findings that are accepted as authoritative and frequently from the basis for major policy determinations and binding commitments for the agency.
- Uses data from the Census Bureau and other administrative sources to analyze and compare quality of information products and operational efficiency.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591230300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.