This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will ensure cybersecurity policy is followed, to include vulnerability identification, reporting, mitigation, management and remediation for all systems and networks.
- You will serve as a technical expert to evaluate the compliance status of the organization's information technology systems and networks.
- You will coordinate a region wide information security program.
- You will draft policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data.
- You will audit and assess systems compliance to determine the level of risk associated with the system, network, or application requests.
- You will operate, maintain and perform analysis of results from a host based security suite, vulnerability scanner and related security assessment tools and applications.
- You will communicate effectively, clearly, concisely, and with technical accuracy, in working out solutions to problems or questions orally and in writing with all levels of management.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591212500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.