- Provides contract oversight for the South Bay International Wastewater Treatment Plant (SBIWTP).
- Monitors the work performed by the O&M contractor and provides monthly updates to the agency Contracting Officer.
- Prepares justifications, scopes of work, cost estimates and requisitions for changes.
- Conducts market research and prepares solicitation packets.
- Investigates trans-boundary sewage flows from Mexico into the United States in the San Diego/Tijuana area.
- Coordinates SWBIWTP operations activities with Mexico, including daily wastewater influent flows, and grit and sludge disposal.
- Performs joint investigations of encroachments on each side of the international boundary as necessary.
- Represents agency interests at meetings with representatives from various federal, state, and local agencies .
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/591009500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.