The primary purpose of these positions is greeting visitors, answering telephones, responding to routine inquiries from a variety of customers and providing overall support to the administrative staff on a unit in Region 3.Learn more about this agency
- Responsibilities listed are at the full performance level.
- Greet visitors, answer questions, help them location items, and provide advice or recommendations.
- Create and/or process passes for employees and visitors.
- Sell products or services to customers.
- Read and keep apprised of information and procedures to be aware of changes and new requirements.
- Collect money, balance the cash drawer, and generate reports for credit card and debit sales.
- Perform activities such as exchanging merchandise or refunding money.
- Use database or spreadsheet software to enter, sort, and retrieve data for standard reports.
- Prepare correspondence relaying current factual and reliable information.
- Prepare customer records and paperwork e.g., invoices, contracts, bills, receipts or similar documents.
- Perform timekeeping for employees, or departments.
- Prepare bills for collection.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required for field work, site visits, training and/or meetings.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590889200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.