About the Position: This position will manage and assign real property on the installation and two additional sites within 45 miles of the installation.Learn more about this agency
Applications will be reviewed and referred for selection at periodic cut-off dates beginning 12 FEB 2021 and thereafter as applicants are available until the closing date of the announcement.
- Apply real estate principles, concepts and practices to manage Federally-controlled and owned real property.
- Interpret policies and procedures applicable to assignment and management of space and facilities.
- Develop and maintain space utilization plans (current and long range) for assigned installations.
- Approve and/or disapprove requests for space in general and specialized facilities.
- Provide assistance/advice to requesting tenants concerning such requirements as specifications, special equipment, and expanded/reduced space.
- Conduct studies, inspections and surveys of sites to evaluate suitability, space requirements and/or space/facility terminations.
- Draw design layout, showing location of furniture, equipment, doorways, electrical and telephone outlets, and other facilities.
Occasional travel - Temporary Duty Travel (TDY) will be up to 5% in the performance of duties.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590751700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.