GAO seeks non-paid student volunteers to encourage interest in public service careers and provide valuable work experience. As a non-paid volunteer, a student will gain first- hand experience within GAO's work environment, learn about the federal government and perform a variety of tasks related to supporting GAO activities.
This vacancy is for Student volunteer internships for Spring 2021, Summer 2021 and Fall 2021Learn more about this agency
The specific duties and responsibilities associated with this position will vary based on the team or office assignments. The following list is intended to provide applicants with a general overview of the duties and responsibilities.
- Plan and complete work assignments on time
- Collect and analyze relevant information
- Prepare quality draft documents
- Communicate relevant and accurate information, clearly and concisely during formal or informal meetings
- Collaborate with others to accomplish goals
- Contribute to team efforts
- Use various enterprise tools and technology to prepare and share documents
- Provide essential support such as arranging meetings, taking notes, responding to routine inquiries.
Below is the link to the GAO Mission Teams and Operation Teams to provide an overview of the mission of each:
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590515300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.